This post is inspired by Seth Godin, he has been one of my biggest inspirations in the year of 2010 to motivate me to do work and accomplish specific goals.
I have compiled a list of things that I set out to do in 2010 for and that I saw through until they were completed and accomplished, or as Seth says in his book Linchpin, things that I have shipped.
- Drum circle event at The Marvelwood School for two groups of 75 students
- Rockland JCC drumming day for elementary school children
- Appeared as a guest artist for JCC Camp J-Land
- attended 2010 ACA Tri-State Camp Conference and completed three interviews for CampNation
- Completed successful summer tour bringing drumming programs to Camp Canadensis, Fieldston Outdoors, Liberty Lake Day Camp, Sesame/ Rockwood Camps, Diamond Ridge Day Camp
- Appeared as a guest on the CampNation podcast
- Compiled a list of testimonials and created a killer web page
- proposed a session “Music Making in Summer Camp” for the 2011 ACA Tri-State Camp Conference and was accepted to be a panel host and speaker (see you there?!!)
I encourage you to take stock in the work that you have accomplished and share it with the world.
Best Wishes for 2011!